- 3/4C raw almonds
- Tbs. raw cocoa powder
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 2Tbs. all-natural peanut butter
- shredded, unsweetened (organic, please) coconut – *optional
- Place almonds in a small food processor or and process for about 30 seconds or until your almonds are finely chopped like almond meal. Set aside.
- Next, process the pitted dates until they become like a paste.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients, including the almond meal, and pulse for an additional minute.
- Form dough in to balls and eat!
If your having trouble forming & keeping them in balls, incorporate 2 tsp of raw honey.
- optional: Roll the balls around in the shredded coconut!Enjoy! They’re great as little ‘energy balls’ while your at work or a treat after dinner!
For best results store in an airtight container in the fridge and eat within a week (trust me.. they won’t last that long!!).