There are many other practical benefits to apple cider vinegar than just washing your fruits & veggies!
We love using apple cider vinegar on a daily basis. Its great for helping with digestion, helps stabilize blood sugar, helps with acid reflux. Granted, the taste is quite strong and takes some getting used to. BUT it’s wonderful for your body!
Lets heal our bodies with whole foods!
- Apple cider vinegar helps remove stagnation in the blood. Meaning, it expresses energy outwards, moving it forward along its natural path and gets your blood pumping! Some experts state that apple cider vinegar can even help with emotional stagnation. Feel like your stuck-in-a-rut? Drink some apple cider vinegar blended with water! it can create a balancing effect . . . and give you the push you need to clear your head, wake you up, and push you along your path.
- Although apple cider vinegar is highly acidic, it has an alkalizing effect on the blood and urine, working to balance your body. It aids in the overall digestive process of your body stimulating the production of more hydrochloric acid and assists further down the line in the conversion of urine and blood into an alkaline forming state.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural solvent. Meaning, it can remove accumulations from the liver and gut from excess consumption of “rich foods”. Have you been indulging in too much heavy, fatty foods? Non-organic meats?
Rich pastas for dinner? Apple Cider Vinegar can give you a nice “cleaning” inside leaving you feeling quite good!
- Not sure what you’ve been eating? (Hopefully, you do) Apple cider vinegar’s cleaning benefits can help remove worms & many other parasites from the gut. In today’s day this is a huge topic. Parasites and fungal infections are becoming more and more common among people. It can also help you heal from many fungal infections, especially the common nail fungus. ~ Stick with apple cider vinegar to help protect against future parasite or fungus infections.
Remember, many fruits and veggies can actually have parasites or funguses on their surface layers. So, know them out with apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar contains citric acid which helps dissolve kidney stones by softening them. It also acts as an internal cleanser that cleans and flushes out the kidneys to remove the formed stones. The alkalizing effect of apple cider vinegar helps prevent new kidney stone formations by dissolving the crystals that later form into stones. It also has acetic and phosphoric acids which helps to reduce the size or completely dissolve the kidney stones and allow them to pass freely. It also reduces or eliminates the pain that is caused due to kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar is great in aiding skin conditions like acne. Of course, there are many causes of acne, but like mentioned earlier, apple cider vinegar works like a solvent. It’s great at cleaning things out of the body. This is exactly why you would see benefits with acne.
- By far the most successful application of vinegar to date, is in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for insulin function and blood sugar levels:
– Improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19-34% and significantly lowers blood glucose and insulin responses.
– Reduces blood sugar by 34% when eating 50 grams of white bread.
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugars by 4%.
The Point: Apple cider vinegar has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity and help lower blood sugar responses after meals.
Don’t forget to use organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar, the “cloudy” kind, where you can see a blob in the bottle. That blob is known as “the mother,” and it’s full of probiotics and other beneficial bacteria. This kind of vinegar is the best to support immune function.
Also, it is said that people who have a somewhat weak digestion, experience watery stool or have a rheumatism should be cautious when using apple cider vinegar.
When is doubt, speak with your healthcare practitioner!
Our Fruit & Veggie Wash
Mix 1-2 TBS of raw organic apple cider vinegar with 1 galloon of good quality (or distilled) water.
It can actually PULL the toxins out of the fruits and veggies.
NOTE: If you don’t drink your tap water…don’t wash your food in it.